نادي مايلي سايروس الرسمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الى كل عشاق مايلي سايروس

الرئيسيةهذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الملكة
مديرة المنتدي
الملكة

هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة   هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة Emptyالأربعاء يناير 28, 2009 8:09 am

http://up1.m5zn.com/photo/2009/1/28/12/lh71l7ugy.bmp/bmp

http://up1.m5zn.com/photo/2009/1/28/12/0jnddg4ax.bmp/bmp

Hey Guys/Girls
Just wanted to post on Mileys mishap!! My brother heard about Miley on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine, He described her as having absolutely nothing on and showing everything!! After I saw the pic I didn't like it and it was not looking good for Miley!! I did some digging and her mother and father where there. They did approve of the photo and that was not very wise, and Miley should have been a little wiser and I know she is only 15 but still she should have known!!! I had my mom look @ the pic and she said the same thing !! Miley should have thought a little more before she did that cause not only might it hurt her Disney career but it will make a lot of boys and men lust!! Looking @ this pic from a girls point of view It does not effect me like it did my brother! I think it is immodest yes but i think it would be OK if it was in her house or in her photo album but all over the world NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also She has made a public apology The singer said to People: "My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with [photographer] Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed." She also said ""In the statement to People, Cyrus also addressed the recent photos that circulated on the Net. "The pictures of me on the Internet were silly, inappropriate shots. I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect. I never intended for any of this to happen, and I am truly sorry if I have disappointed anyone. "Most of all," she said, "I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life's journey.""
I don't think that she ment to cause all this contriversy but she should have thaught, but the parents are in charge of her and have the most autherity. Vanity Fair could not have even done the shoot with out the parents approval.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
pussy

pussy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة   هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 12, 2009 8:15 am

thnx and iam soooooooooooooooo sad becaues the pic is sooooooooooo bad
جوجو

جوجو

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة   هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 13, 2010 11:31 am

so nays Smile

هذه أحداث هانا مونتانا يوم صورة الصوره مالت المجلة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» خبر موت هانا مونتانا...
» فقط لليحب هانا مونتانا
» معلومات عن هانا مونتانا
» صور نادرة عن هانا مونتانا 3
» هانا مونتانا على قمة البيلبورد ..!!

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نادي مايلي سايروس الرسمي :: نوادي miley cyrus :: نادي معجبين miley / اخبار miley-
انتقل الى: